- DATA COLLECTION AND MAIN PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
SLOW Republic, as Responsible for the Treatment, will treat your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Platform: The Personal Data that you provide us will be processed to identify you as a user of the Platform and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract for the sale of the products or services that you have acquired or any other contract with Us through the Platform. In particular, you should take the following into account:
In the case of having proceeded to purchase a Gift Card, if you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent so that, in accordance with the Conditions of Use, we process your data to the management of the shipment or the verification of receipt of the Gift Card, and to respond to the requests that you or said third party raise with us.
The user accepts that all their personal data are fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance is extended to third parties that had to access the files for the successful conclusion of the contract.
- SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
In the event that you authorize your subscription to the Newsletter ofSLOW Republic, we will provide you with information about our products and services, via email. Subscription to the Newsletter may entail the use of your Personal Data to make personalized advertising available to you, related to our products and services through e-mails, own or from third party collaborators.
If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences in relation to sending such commercial communications through My Account.
You can unsubscribe by following the instructions that we provide in each newsletter.
- DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The Data Controllers undertake to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for your request.
If necessary, we may request a copy of your ID, passport or other valid document that identifies you. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the email, we would appreciate it if the aforementioned communication would specifically state that circumstance, indicating the email address with respect to the one you want exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
- USE OF THE FACEBOOK SOCIAL NETWORKS LOGIN BY THE USERIO
- If you decide to interact with a social network, such as Facebook for example, by logging in or using the social plugins available on our Platform, it may lead to you providing certain information about your activity to said social network. We recommend that you review your privacy settings and read the personal data policies of social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of information, what rights you have and how privacy settings can be maintained appropriate to your needs.s.
- ¿WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM?
- The cookies used by the website are only associated with anonymous users and their computer and do not themselves provide personal data about users.
- Some cookies are used by third parties eg. Google to provide SLOW Republic with data on the effectiveness of its promotions. In no case do cookies collect personal information with which a specific user can be identified.o.
- The cookies used on the Web are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. None of the cookies used on the Web will have a validity period of more than two years.
- Users have the possibility to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their equipment.
- The user, by eliminating cookies or disabling them, is exposed to not being able to access certain functionalities of the Web.
- To use the Web, it is not necessary for users to allow the installation of cookies, notwithstanding the fact that it is necessary for them to log in as such in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration or login.
- ¿WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse the Web and use functionalities such as the shopping bag or the Wishlist.
- Analysis cookies:We use Google Analytics cookies to quantify the number of users who visit the Web. These cookies allow us to measure and analyze the way in which users browse the Web. This information allows us to continually improve its services and the shopping experience of Web users. For more information, you can consult the Google Analytics privacy page:https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Personalization cookies: When the user is browsing or buying through the Web, the website will remember their preferences. Thanks to these cookies it is possible to offer a simpler, simpler and more personalized browsing experience for users.
- Advertising cookies:These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements for users. In addition, they limit the number of times each user views an ad and help SLOW Republic measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. By browsing the Web, the user accepts that SLOW Republic downloads this type of cookies on their device and makes inquiries when the user visits www.slowrepublic.es in the future.
- ¿HOW WE COLLECT AND USE IP ADDRESSES?
- The Web servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
- An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of visits made to the Web, the order of visits, the access point, etc.